I know I might lose a lot of followers for this but I really need to get it off my chest
A few things I would like to make clear before I go on this ridiculously long rant:
- I HATE politics with a passion.
- I hate lawyers.
- I hate people who think it is okay to dig up trash on the other candidates just to appeal to the public.
- I hate stupid people…AKA peasants.
- And I hate people who are either so far left wing that they have their head shoved up their ass or are so far right wing that they have their head shoved up their ass, making it clear that they can’t/won’t see the points of the other people.
Now some stuff about me:
- I live in Arizona, USA
- I am a female
- I am 16 years old
- I have lived in the USA my entire life
- I was born in the USA and am a citizen of the USA
- I am a military brat
- My father is retired military and is now working for the government on a very low pay
- I have an aunt who is a teacher
- I have more aunts who are nurses
- I have uncles and a grandfather who work/worked for the oil companies
- I have other aunts/uncles/grandparents who work/worked for the government
- I don’t take shit from anybody
- And if you care, I’m bisexual.
I have almost all the requirements to become president. The only one I do not have is that I am not 35. Requirements to become president of the USA: Must be a citizen of the USA, must have been born on US soil, live in the USA for at least 14 years, and must be at least 35 years old. Not a lot huh? So, pretty much anybody can run. As long as you have these requirements.
I must say, and I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m ready to check something at both Romney and Obama……..now I’ll get mail saying how I shouldn’t live because I said something mean about Obama, blah, blah, blah. But that’s how I feel. This election is driving me crazy and I just wish it was over.
Okay, I’m getting off my original topic here. So if I was to become President of the USA (please keep in mind that the President have no power with out the people, or the other three legislative branches):
- I wouldn’t dig up shit on other candidates
- I wouldn’t lie to people, I would give them actual facts.
- I wouldn’t promise to do anything, that I know I wouldn’t be able to do as president.
- I would address the situation on education, oil, military, the economy, gay marriage
- I’m honestly not sure what I would say about the taxes
- I would also remind people that I’m not a lawyer, but just another average citizen, one who has educated themselves on the rights of the people, the law of the USA, the Constitution what we stood for when we originally became a country, and what we still stand for.
- That we are a country of the people, and not of the government
- That we are suppose to be a country that is open to all religions, sexuality, nationally that we are an open minded and accepting country. Not one who hides behind fear and uses the way people look as a reason to discriminate.
- Foreign trade, and making our own products
- The National debt.
My explanations for these, (dare I say issues?), issues that we have in the USA and my reasons for not doing some of the things (?) that the other politicians do when running.
- I wouldn’t dig up shit on other candidates: Why the hell would I????? Okay seriously, I don’t really give two shits what you did when in high school, or collage. We have all made bad choices haven’t we? If someone were to do that to me I just look at them and say “Yeah I did that, so what? Haven’t you done stupid crap to? Haven’t we all done stupid shit? All it means that we are human and that we make mistakes and learn from them.” I’m not going to say that I’m a saint and haven’t made bad choices. I’m just not going to bring them up. It doesn’t affect the campaign does it? So what’s the point in bringing it up?….unless you went a murder someone…..that’s a different issues though.
- I wouldn’t lie to people, I would give them actual facts: What’s the point in lying??? All you do is piss people off. I know I want the straight up facts, why wouldn’t any else. Unless you don’t want to believe anything, then you can go live in your fantasy world. However, people only hear what they want too, and that usually isn’t the facts. So it might make me unpopular, but I hate it when people lie to me, so I don’t want to lie to anyone else. I will give you the facts. Even if you wish to be in denial of them.
- I wouldn’t promise to do anything, that I know I wouldn’t be able to do as president: Okay, with all these politicians making promises….a good chunk of those they can’t keep. Even though they are the President, they are more of a figure head. The President doesn’t hold a lot of power, that is mainly held with the people and the legislative branch…..although I think many of those senators have been in office way to long, they can’t think outside the box. ANYWAYS the president holds little to no power, with out the other branches.
- I would address the situation on education, oil, military, the economy, gay marriage: Education, we all need it. So why are we constantly denied a better education??? Is there something that people are a afraid we will do if we become smarter than them?? We need education, and we need collage. It’s pretty much required now. Our school systems are (I know this is not true for all, but it is for a good chunk of them) behind on technology, what we really should be learning. Let us take a look at the Asian schools and Europe schools. What can we do to improve? Oil is also another big thing. I mean after all we do use a lot of it. I’m a big fan of finding other ways to use energy as well, water, wind, solar, etc. But oil is in everything. People, please understand, that we do have our own oil under the US. There is oil everywhere, it’s just more abundant in certain places than other. We don’t have to export from other countries. We just need to let out oil companies able to drill. Our Military. Seriously with out them….we would still be British!!! But in all seriousness and no offense meant, without them we would not be who we are today. So why do they get so little respect?? Our military is the strongest in the world. Why do they get paid so little when they risk everything they have for us, for the United States of America. They willing put their life on the line, so we can continue on with having to worry about invasions or the like. Economy it’s screwed….um, I haven’t done enough research in order to go on a rant about this…just enough to know that it’s fucked up. And now gay marriage. Okay what is so wrong about two people loving each other?!?! Why should it matter what gender they are?? If it goes against your religion well then, keep your mouth shut about it. You have no right to dictate other people’s lives just because you don’t like it. I would try to have it legalized if I did become president. Unfortantly, that power lies with the people. SO the President couldn’t say YES! while the people are saying NO!…But I would push for it. Seriously though…why does who you love matter??
- I would also remind people that I’m not a lawyer, but just another average citizen, one who has educated themselves on the rights of the people, the law of the USA, the Constitution what we stood for when we originally became a country, and what we still stand for. I think this just kinda explains it all…..
- That we are a country of the people, and not of the government exactly what it says. The people hold power not the government.
- That we are suppose to be a country that is open to all religions, sexuality, nationally that we are an open minded and accepting country. Not one who hides behind fear and uses the way people look as a reason to discriminate This is who we wanted to be when we became independent Now look at us. I think it’s pretty self explanatory so I won’t say anything else
- Foreign trade, and making our own products: Okay, why don’t we make our own shit?? Why do we buy everything from China?? If we make our own stuff and buy our own stuff…it will help the economy. Buying stuff from China is not helping the Economy at all.
- The National debt. Will some one please just fix it?!?! This isn’t helping the economy either. We need to focus on fixing this and not spending it on other things. As to how we do, I’m not sure. I also need to do more research on it.
I honestly don’t think I would make a good president, considering I have a short temper and would most likely end up firing the Cabinet member and Senate….although I don’t think the president can do that….hmm. Either way I would end up getting piss and then knock
attempt to knock sense into them, which would never happen.
My mom just came into tell me that the average Joe would never win the race. When I asked why she said: They couldn’t keep up with the dirty, scheming mind of the politicians. They would say that he wouldn’t have enough money and couldn’t keep up with everything that 'needed' to be done in order to become president. That even if they did tell the truth, people wouldn't listen, because they don't want to take five minutes out of their lives to find out the truth. They would rather here it from someone else.
I say that’s crap. Why do we have to play dirty? Why do we have to play by their rules? What if we the average Joe really could win this without stooping to the politics level?? People always say you can be anything. So why not become the president? The average Joe who defeated all odds and became the president. That would give people the run for their money. I want to see this happen.
I’m sick of all the schemes and lies that they politics throw at us, warping our minds. Let us start anew. With new Cabinet members, new Senators, a new President. Let us see through the lies that they have constantly given us, the excuses. Where is the changed they promised us? It hasn’t happen yet. Let us start everything fresh, remove the old ideas that aren’t going anywhere and give us a new pot of ideas. Maybe then we can fix the problems that we have.
Again I apologize for this rant and any of my follower who are totally pissed at me, after reading this all the way through. Thank you for reading, hopefully you won’t have to read anything like this again. If you have any questions feel free to ask.